Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sept 9th Kamloops

the last week has been pretty crazy, next week is the end of quarter and I have no exams just final projects all worth 20% of my final grade, so I've bin doing alot of that. Still have alot to go and am a master procrastinator.

On Saturday Julianna and I wen to Kamloops to see Stars, was an awesome trip. We drove there and then walked around Kamloops for awhile trying to find food and went into a way to expensive sushi place and settled on Boston pizza. After that we went to see Stars, I had never heard this band until the way down there, or at least bin aware i was listening to them. The show was at the college and was in benefit for free tuition in Canada, cool idea, realistically doesn't seem possible. We found Jordy and Daina and Jordy was partying hella hard and made me laugh a bunch, at one point she decided she wanted to be on my shoulders, I'm surprised how long she stayed up there... The band was really cool, It's bin a long time since I've been to a rock show like that, alot different then punk shows that's for sure. The band played good and the one dude had a crazy mini piano looking thing he blew into and also played trumpet for a bit. After the show we left back to Kelowna right away, good night, how did I get so lucky?

Bin kinda stressed with school but life has bin pretty not bad, the steady updates from tour making me laugh are always a plus. Sorry to hear about the pillow case Peter. I got a new house lined up for October I'm pretty syked on, also pretty juiced to film this zombie movie next weekend and Chris Bigger coming up to be a part.

I got 2 weeks off school at the end of the month, let me know whats up and if anything sweet is going on, wouldn't mind leaving Kelowna for bit maybe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home