Sunday, August 3, 2008

August 3rd

I've really been slacking on the blog posts. Not a lot is new had super short notice to move out of my house, luckily Daisy Dukes came to the rescue. Bin super stressed, quit my job to hopefully reduce some stress. Bin kinda slacking in school and not fully giving it my all. Hopefully now i can put some more effort into that.

Had an awesome day today, me Damien and Ryan went to Enderby and met up with the Vernon possi and some people from Edmonton and floated the river, was awesome. Partied farely hard and made some new friends, always a plus.

Seen a couple movies recently, Hancock, was pretty okay, needed a villain or some major event, kinda lacking there but a solid will smith movie non the less.

Step Brother, good for a cheap laugh, funny but terrible movie in all, go see it if you wanta laugh.

The Dark Night, Movie is unreal, I've never left a movie so excited ever, everything except Batmans voice was unreal, the Joker mad me feel so uncomfortable and I just couldn't look away. A must see for sure.

that's about all that's new got a new phone, loving that and just trying to take one day at a time and make the best of being in Kelowna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home