Thursday, July 17, 2008

July 17th

I lost someone in my life for real for the first time today. Weirdest feeling ever, don't really know how to feel, I know in the end my Nana is probably happier and will be remembered. I kinda feel as if me and my family just had a big fight weird right? bin kinda stressed lately I don't really know why, school, work, maybe, who knows, I think I'm just missing alot of people. I think I need something other then these responsibilities to keep my mind busy. Another reason I may be having these weird feelings is my sleep is messed, I wake up to go to school which is as late as 3 some days and am up to 5, hopefully I can get to sleep earlier tonight, weird I'm having a hard time sleeping Evan though I'm always busy. This weekend will bring light to my mood I'm sure. I just did three views of skull and they look terrible, hopefully I get better at this whole drawing thing soon it's definitely causing some problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home