Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Aug. 26th Foul Play, Vile Style, Crusades

This week started out like any other, school, going to Kelly O's and doing what I do. Wednesday came along and after a long day of school get a surprise that was like no other. Seems Christopher decided to fly from Regina to come hang out here for a couple days. Coming out side and having him out there blew my mind. Had a rager of a night Wednesday partying with him and couldn't have been happier.

Saturday I put on my first show Foul Play, Vile Style, Crusades. So good to see all these guys and Floppy Matt and also the Gravemaker boys, always a pleasure, as well as all the other friends who came out. The show was in a dance studio so that was an experience, dealing with the owner was actually awesome and she was nothing short of unreal. hopefully more shows will go down there even though her blinds are no more. All the bands played great with both vile style and foul play covering Negative Approach and Crusades covering the Offspring, kids arn't alright. Good show and good friends.

After the show everyone went to boston pizza and then everyone one left but the die hard, Mark gone mad, Andrea, Jordan Style, Chris Edge and Jaz. We decided to go camping, at about 3am. By the time we got to where we were camping we were all either wrecked or ready to hunt bears. Mark and Andrea popped up their tent no problem but when i unrolled my dads tent I realized there were no poles so that idea was out. Chris and Jordan slept just on the grass with blankets while I hid away in my car. Chris and Jordan were wokin up by the sprinklers while I was baked alive by the sun and woke up to a parking lot of people around my car. Good night and hopefully those dudes will come back soon.

Sunday I went to Vernon to Celebrate Ryan Ramseys B day. We went to the Hutchinson's and kicked it there and then headed to their cabin where their cousin was having a get together of her friends. By this point i was wrecked and speaking in gibberish and just couldn't stop talking. Cooked pizza with my bare hands on the fire and went swimming in ice water, cool idea Conner. The drive back to Kelowna was hella scary, half asleep, rain and night, the situations I get myself into...

Monday I woke up went to Vernon again and hung out with Chris and the Gm guys, good mellow day then came back to Kelowna and went to Nat's bday. After that I went out for dinner with Damien and Ryan. Good weekend.

I really need to post some school things on here, maybe if i had a scanner, one day. Lately things here have been pretty okay, figured out I'ma be living with Daisy Dukes for the next month then hopefully have my own house after that. Thanks again Daisy. I'm also getting pretty good at Foosball, anyone want to challenge me let me know.at least I'm improving something at school.


Current things im syked on: Surprises
True Friends
The Wolves
The New Ill Intent
A Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home