Thursday, July 24, 2008

July. 24th Vancouver

Lately things seem different, maybe it's me, who knows. I went to Vancouver last weekend and surprised the Ill Intent dudes and it was awesome to see those guys again as well as the Vancouver crew. Ill Intent's new songs sound super good and are recording this weekend so I'm juiced for that. I spent Saturday night at Hunter's and started Sunday with donuts and red bull and spent most of the day being a record nerd, it ruled. Visited my grandparents and drove home. Man I miss Vancouver, being there was a blast from the past and just remembered a lot of good times. Things in Kelowna have bin okay, really bin keeping to my self and busy with school and work. My new job is not very sweet, I work with the most racist lady and that hurts my head, but i make good money so for now ill bare through it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home