Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Aug.12th

man I just haven't been in a blogging mood lately. This last weekend I went to Revelstoke on Saturday morning and then Sunday went white water rafting with my mom and step dad, good times were had and definitely slayed some gnarly rapids. Good to see my mom and step dad also my dog. Bin kinda busy lately having 3 major projects due in 2 days, a website, a magazine cover and another photo shop project, also trying to put on this Foul Play, Vile Style show has bin a bit of a pain trying to find a venue and what not, luckily things are looking good and Mark gone mad is unreal. Last night I had a wicked night, watched the meteor shower and woke up feeling pretty syked on life witch is good. Kinda feel like I haven't bin as positive lately and bin kinda in a slump, this is gotta change and today is the first day in that direction. Bin kicking it with Googs alot lately and eating at Kelly O's as much as possible. Also got a new phone I'm pretty juiced on. Missing alot of people in alot of places and have been really struggling with knowing I could be on tour instead of school September, gotta do what you gotta do I guess. This weekend I'm going to Van to see The Dark Knight in IMAX and hang with that crew, can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home