Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Sept 3 Seattle

This week was pretty mellow, got assigned alot of projects, kind of seeing the end of the quarter, almost one down 7 to go! The foose ball table at school broke and I was crushed, we tried to fix it with some tape but it's still not the same. Other than that it was a pretty normal week. This weekend was really good though.Friday I started my night out by hanging out with Chris J wich was a good time, bin awhile since I'd seen that dude, then I met up with Emma Rea and went to some party with her and her sister, was kinda akward and I didn't really know anyone there but after a adventure to safeway so Emma could buy cabbage and meeting some dude we kept calling everyone "Baby Nuts" was a pretty good night. Saturday the Vernon dudes came to town to hang out before Dan heads back to Vancouver, we went to scandia and Tommy won 400 tickets on Deal or No Deal, then we went to Boston Pizza and hung out and drank root beer, good times. Sunday Ryan, Jose and I went to Vancouver, picked Hunter up and headed to Seattle.

This was the third weekend in a row I've hung out with Hunter even though we live 4 hours apart, not bad. After picking him up we headed to America. With a quick stop at Taco Bell and a run in with somthing called the big box we made it to Seattle. We arrived at the IFC house and I was like a little kid on christmas so excited to see my friends and then we realized there was no one home and all the lights were off. Luckly Kayla was there and called Jake and we went to Philly Mikes house where he was having a kegger. Seeing my friends was unreal, we partyed and hung out pretty hard till late in the night. We then headed back to the house and I slept with Kira in Chang's bed, she stole the blanket alot and kept jumping on and off the bed. The next day I woke up and drove Ryan and Jose to Bumbershoot and got caught in some traffic then went out for breakfast and had deep fried frenchtoast with peanut butter, not bad. We then just hung out hard at the IFC house and talked about the days of tour and other dope things. So good seeing them boys, real friends rule.

Those guys are heading out on tour on thursday and be sure to check them out, there new shits banging and Floppy Matt is shreddin vocals nowa days. Also they have a new demo that will melt your face and steal your soul, get into it.

Good weekend, got home at 2 am on Monday, kind of a rough drive home and we took it pretty easy. Good talks with Jose ruled. Hard to come back to Kelowna after having such a good time in Seattle. Some things here are pretty good though. Almost have my own room, and have a house locked down for next month. Schools getting pretty busy so thats burning alot of time as well.

Syked on IFC and keeping it real.

Keep your eyes out for Shattered Chang, hardest shit known to man.

Worthey stole my wife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home