Sunday, October 5, 2008

Oct.5 Searching for Love in the Wrong Places

Its late so I'm going to keep this short. I started my new quarter and my schedule has been changed so many times and am down to two days a week of school, Tuesday with 9 hours of class with a 3 hour break between 2nd and 3rd class and then 2 classes on Fridays but finishing at 3 and then working Friday Saturday, I guess this is okay. My jobs bin pretty good, found 150$ on the ground last night so that ruled and 25$ tonight. I'm making good money still a little weary that this job may lead to trouble but I'll see how it goes I guess.

Ill Intent and Life in hand are here next weekend, fuck i miss my friends, this should be a rowdy night with hopefully a lot of much needed laughs and hootin and hollerin. Also there's the Comeback Kid, Bane, Outbreak, Gravemaker show, I don't know how this show is going to go, the Habitat does not seem suitable for a hardcore show and have a feeling there will be some trouble, good thing the clubs next to it and I've befriended a lot of the bouncers. And then spending a couple days with chris will be awesome.

Something has to give here pretty quick I think, Rumour has it I may be starting a band which would be sweet but who knows its bin rumoured before. But I'm juiced none the less.

I think I need to get out more, and meet some more people and start taking better care of myself, not having a fridge or stove is bin making eating healthier way harder since I haven't dirtied one dish in my new house.

Boston red sox are 2-0 in post season against LA always good.

Days seem to be going by quick which I guess is okay to. Gotta start waking up earlier and going to bed earlier.

Anyone wants to get together this next week hit me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home