Friday, September 19, 2008

Sept 19th pursuit of happiness

This last weeks bin a rollercoaster, with the end of the quarter and
syked for the break has bin awesome but also bin pretty down this
week. Seems some things have changed and I don't really know why.
Majour bummer. Bin really not feeling Kelowna and am so happy I'm on
my way to Vancouver right now.

Yesterday I filmed for my classes "the walking dead". 9 hours of
filming and our second day of doing so. Felt awesome to be done. My
main jobs were hanging out with a cat and staring at a moniter, but
some how that passes for assistant director, not bad.

I'm super juiced for my next quarter and got a even better schedule
now. Earlyer days on Friday so hopefuly I can make some more Vancouver
shows. I can't wait to be back there for a bit.

I'll do a full report of this Vancouver trip when I get home. Hopefuly
I can come home with a refreshed outlook on Kelowna.

Things I'm syked on:
Good friends
Straight edge
Personnal development

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home