Monday, September 29, 2008

Sept.29th

So I went to Vancouver last weekend and had way to much fun. Friday Hunter, Tristain, and I walked all over down by English Bay, Granville island, and sitting by the water. True friends rule. After a long night of hanging hard we went back to Hunters to retire for the night. Saturday me and Hunter went and hung out with my grand parents which is always nice and my Grampa never is short of halarious. Saturday night was Dylan's B-day and there was a big posse of us at the cambi and a solid count of edge men, always a plus. Had a really good night and seen alot of friends. The next morning we all went to Bon's for breakfast wich is always good, 4 dollars for breakfast and refillable coffee how can you go wrong? they even have steak and lobster. On Monday I woke up and took the train down town alone, bought a huge coffee and put on youth of today and decided to see as much of the city as I could in about 2 hours, I walked by the ocean for quite awhile and just kept looking up at the big buildings, wierd how I feel so much more comfortable with big buildings all around but trapped in Kelowna, Way she goes I guess. After the treck down town I went and met Daina Lightfoot who had given me a ride down and was giving me a ride back, we had a pretty eventful ride home, almost running out of gas in the middle of no where while the gps thingy took us for a ride, thanks again Daina.

This whole week I did nothing, no school, and only had a short training shift for my new job on Tuesday. But Friday was my first real shift at Gotchas night club as a porter. At first I was super uncomfortable with working in a night club and felt kinda dodgy about it. After Friday I knew it was dodgy but am so juiced on it. For some reason im so happy when Im there, and all I do is walk around and pick up empty things, and dance non stop. Friday was pretty nutty in there while I get the feel for the job then Saturday was really busy but one of the wildest nights I've had in a really long time, seen some familiar faces and never bin so rattled in my life. This whole night club jam is diffiently keeping the edge strong, watching drunk people do ridiculous things makes my nights unreal. Funny how somthing I never would have expected is shinning some light on Kelowna and making me anough money I will be able to leave when I need to. Thanks again Googs for the job.

On Tuesday I start my second quarter of school and am excited I feel like I've wasted my last week. This quarter I have 3 drawing classes, 1 3d modeling and an introduction to the industrie class, pretty juiced on it. Really missin foose ball in this break. Also cant wait to move into my new house with Damein and Alexis tomorrow should be some solid hang outs.

Also on the 10th Ill Intent and Life in Hand are playing here, besure to check them out, heres there myspaces:
http://www.myspace.com/Illintent206
http://www.myspace.com/lifeinhandhc

Check them out if you get a chance.

1 Comments:

Blogger dannyxhutch said...

i wanna see some of the drawings your doin in your art classes, see if you got skills. also when is this zombie GN dropping?

October 1, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home