Saturday, June 28, 2008

June 28th Back in Kelowna

So I'm in my own house in a familiar city. weird change. I'm back in Kelowna now for the better part of the next two years, In my new house, in my new room. Kinda nice, already missing the road. I spent the last roughly a month traveling the east coast, New York, Boston, Providence, Montreal, Calgary. Was an unreal trip and a full report will be done up soon probably in the next day or two. Lifes bin really good, happy to meet some new people and see some awesome shows. I just spent 2 nights in Revelstoke and one in Kelowna with my mom, which was awesome to spend some time with her after barely talking to her the last month. Lifes bin real good and time to get back to reality and get an education.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home