Saturday, May 31, 2008

May 29th, Vanguard, Voices, Horizons, Crusades

So I missed my court date it was on the 28th, I hate when I do things like that, but at least Vanguard was in town and my good friend Hunter from Vancouver came up and hung out, which is always nice. The show that night was wicked, Crusades had an awesome set and played a bunch of new songs that were very Ceremony sounding, had bin almost a year since I've seen this band play and it was kewl to see them again. Horizons set was really good, Grant played drums which is always a treat and I'm excited to watch this band get better and better. Voices were kewl to and syked to have seen them come out from Calgary. Next was Vanguard, I couldn't believe kids in Kelowna knew there lyrics and it was really kewl to see kids dancing and singing along, so happy kids were into them because they are awesome dudes and an awesome band. After the show we went to Tim's and then to Daisy's super mellow hang outs and an early night.

1 Comments:

Blogger dannyxhutch said...

man you love to say SYKED!

June 1, 2008 at 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home