Thursday, May 29, 2008

April 29th 2008 - May 17th 2008

After Boise it was Ellensburg. Ellensburg was wild. It was at this dudes house which was pretty decent sized and there was quite a few people there for such a small place. We were fed hot dogs and chicken and the show was pretty good. After the show it was a party. People were drinking, scammin on girls and table dancing, was a wild party. After partying for a bit we were eager to get back to Seattle so we set out with Terry driving. We all fell asleep and woke up to the van sideways going down the highway and snow everywhere, after some quick coaching on how to drive through the snow we managed to make it home safe without any other moments of FEAR!. It was kinda nice to be back in Seattle and see some friends but it wasn't my home and was eager to head out on the road again. Though I did meet some really kewl people and had some good times and ate 2 dollar sandwiches from a Vietnamese place every day. I wont forget the day me and Floppy sat on the roof eating sandwiches. The Tacoma show was pretty good, Carriers (Floppy Matt's new band) played and it was really kewl. The next show after that was a house show in Seattle which was one of my favourite shows of tour, it seemed like I knew alot of people which is a good feeling in a town your not from. After that we went to Ellensburg which was another house show. I knew i liked a place when we rolled up and they were listening to AFI. The Ellensburg show was awesome, so many kids moshing and singing along and having a good time. I decided to sleep in the van that night. After Kennewick it was Ellensburg again and it was about the same, other then the failed attempt at a kick ball game and some more people. The next night in Portland was awesome, for some reason I really like that city. The show was really good, played on a big stage and kids there just love to mosh. After the show we went to Jess and Punishers's house where we got taco bell and MacDonalds. Then a crew from both Gravemaker and Ill Intent decided to drive back to Seattle and me and Chris shared a bed at Jess's. The next day we hung out in Portland, went to a huge bookstore and Jessica hooked up pizza and coffee at her work, it ruled. After that we headed back to Seattle for a couple days off there. This time the down time in Seattle was nice, I explored Seattle alot and hung out with different people. The next show was in Bellingham which was pretty good but me Chris and Jon left early and went to Vancouver with Chris Bigger. Thanks again man. We spent that night at Jesse's and had a wicked sleep, it was really nice to be back in Canada. The next day we headed to Victoria and I rode with ACG, on the ferry I took the ice cream challenge and filled a cup of ice cream hella full and felt gross for the rest of the day. I'd never really hung out in Victoria before but it's super nice and people there seemed super friendly. The show that night was really good and in a super kewl youth center type building that had basketball courts and what not. That night we went down town Victoria and got pizza, Bro Bra got a ticket for open booze and we experienced the rowdy homeless people there. The next day we headed back to Vancouver and I spent most the day with my Grandparents. I already went over the show in a previous post. That was my first tour experience and it was unreal and thanks again to everyone who made it so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home